1. Contestant Qualifications Must be a youth from the 7 listed countries that have signed an agreement to provide a Working Holiday / Youth Mobility visa with Taiwan(United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan and Korea.), and the youth must be qualified for the application requirement.
2. How to apply Please fill out the application form on our official website (http://youthtravel.tw/youthtrekker) and attach a video link (video can be uploaded on Youtube or other internet platforms, the length of the video should be in 1-2 minutes)
3. Registration period: today until October 8th, 2012, 12:00p.m. (Taiwan Standard Time)
4. Voting period: October 9th, 2012 until October 23rd, 2012, 12:00p.m. (Taiwan Standard Time)
5. Voting An internet poll will be uploaded for voting. One contestant from each of the seven eligible countries will be chosen based on their number of votes. The contestant with the highest number of votes will be the selected winners.
6. The uploaded video should be titled "Working Holiday in Taiwan", and the content of the video should include a self-introduction and the contestant's expectations of a trip to Taiwan. Using creativity to perform the theme "Working Holiday in Taiwan", not limited to any type of video.
7. The winners are responsible for their Working Holiday / Youth Mobility visa application. For Working Holiday / Youth Mobility visa application and regulation, please visit the official website of Bureau of Consular Affairs: http://www.boca.gov.tw/lp.asp?ctNode=783&CtUnit=80&BaseDSD=7&mp=2
Post a Comment
Please remember this is a family-oriented site. Any comments deemed not suitable will be deleted.