1/12/2012

Please help share the clearance sale on my baby product site - leggings, diapers, and diaper bags

The past few weeks, I have been busy preparing to clear out all the stock at my www.littlewonders.com.tw website.  I now have all leggings on sale at TWD150/pr, and some organic and Mommystouch onesize diapers and bags going very cheaply, too.

Here are a few images of what is available:




Items can be shipped anywhere in Taiwan for TWD90/pkg, which includes handling of payment of delivery.  These products are all top-quality, brand new.  I am just trying to move on to new pastures so I need to move the stock on, first!  Thanks for sharing this sale with people you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family-oriented site. Any comments deemed not suitable will be deleted.