8/30/2010

Kindermusik comes to Taichung

Long-term expat Alison Bain is a trained Kindermusik teacher.  I will leave the introduction to her:

About me:


I am from Vancouver, BC with a BA in Geography and a teaching certificate in Elementary Education and have always loved music. I have lived in Taichung for almost ten years and have two young children.

Kindermusik is an internationally recognized program which focuses on the development of the whole child through music, movement, and literacy activities. I thought my own kids would benefit from this program, so I did the training this year. After teaching my practicum and a few summer classes, I can say that I am just thrilled with the program and my kids love it. All instruction is in English.

Anyone interested can contact me at 0922 004 191
alisonabain@yahoo.ca
Facebook: Alphanotes

All classes are held at the Alphanotes Studio.
12F 81 Wu Chuan W. 3rd St
Taichung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family-oriented site. Any comments deemed not suitable will be deleted.