10/31/2010

Very cool site with videos of Taiwan's wildlife and nature - English-friendly

Living in the low-lying mountain area that we do, we see many weird and wonderful animals.  I was looking for information about an animal I saw last week (kind of a cross between a weasel and a skunk in shape, but brown, short-haired; anyone know what it might be?), and came across a neat government-sponsored website that is a complilation of many English and Chinese-language films about Taiwan's nature.  If you click on Category, you can narrow down your search fairly quickly.

So, now the kids and I can learn about the animals that pop up around us!  If only I could find the one I am looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family-oriented site. Any comments deemed not suitable will be deleted.