6/02/2013

Parenting Education Workshops 2013

This year, I am developing a program of workshops for parents who want to help their children develop English literacy skills.  The first two workshops of a three-part series I am running this month were very successful. The third will be held this Thursday (June 6th), 1:30-3:30pm at Parent's Place in Neihu.

As part of this project, I have set up a website about my services.

My new website. Feedback welcome.

This week's workshop is titled:  Helping Your Child Become a Writer.

It is ideal for parents with children from very young through to Junior High School.  Cost is TWD300 per set of parents/caregivers, and includes comprehensive handouts.  There is no childcare, but children are welcome to come and play in the play area or join us in the room.

If you would like to join us, please fill in the form on the contact page.  I need to know numbers by Wednesday morning.

Parents' Place address information:  http://www.parentsplace.com.tw/Location.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family-oriented site. Any comments deemed not suitable will be deleted.