4/05/2013

[April 13, 2013] Bethany Flea Market, Taipei

The annual Bethany (Morrison Academy) Flea Market will be held from 9am to 1pm on Saturday, April 13th, 2013.  I will have a table there, so please come and find me if you do attend.

There is usually a very good range of books, children's games and clothing, and household goods for sale.  This time, there will be wonderful natural products made by Katerina Klimes (Mila products).  I LOVE these products, and the fact that Katerina is working very hard to grow her home-based business really impresses me.  I will be selling leggings (yes, I still have many) at really good prices, as well as some new and used household items and children's and adult's clothing.

This flea market is a great size for those of us who get overwhelmed by the crowds of some of the bigger events held.  The quality of the items for sale is enviable, too.

I took this from the Bethany website:



Address:
Ting Chou Road, Section 3, #97, Taipei Taiwan 10090
 台北伯大尼美國學校 台北市汀州路3段97號

Map:  http://bethany.mca.org.tw/bethany-about/map-and-directions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family-oriented site. Any comments deemed not suitable will be deleted.