4/16/2011

Lots of English Performance Info at the Red Hall's Information Desk

Now, I am not sure I would rate the historic "Red Hall (紅樓)" at Ximending as a great place to take children.  BUT, when we visited a few weeks ago, I discovered that their information counter has a lot of English-language leaflets and fliers that introduce performances and events for everyone, and the building is an important piece of Taipei history, so I am including it in my blog.

Actually, the area behind the building would be a nice place to take a family in the early evening for a meal.  There is a large open space free of traffic, and outdoor seating for several restaurants.  My children enjoyed the interior of the building, including the funky art workshops on the first and second floors, but my kids are fairly easily entertained.

Entrance is free. 
Giftshop and workshops offer wonderfully different, modern gifts to take home to friends and family.
Go to the official website for detailed maps and directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember this is a family-oriented site. Any comments deemed not suitable will be deleted.