1/21/2011

What would you like to see more of?

This blog has been running for a few months now.  I've been reading a few books about successful blogs (including "Problogger" by Rowse & Garrett), and upon professional suggestion, will now create a quick questionnaire.  Actually, all I really hope to find out is, what would you like to find out more about when you visit this site?
  • Events?
  • Playspaces?
  • Outdoor places?
  • Tips for educating kids in Taiwan?
  • Travel deals for families in Taiwan?
  • Something else I am totally missing?
I've been in Taiwan for fifteen years, and my children are now six and four years old.  They attend public school, and I am a trained teacher.  I read and write Chinese.  That should give you an idea of my background, to help you suggest things you would like to see more of here.

So, please leave a comment and help me give you more of what you would like to find here!

11 comments:

  1. All of the above would be great! Please keep it up, this Blog has been a great source to my family on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all wonderful, thanks for all your time you put in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback! I'm trying to post in a more timely fashion, too. With two children at home for the holidays, this could be a challenge. I'll do my best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are traveling to Taiwan for the sixth time but it is our third time going with kids. We decided to research the trip more this time and are finding your site very helpful! Most guides are for hikers and backpackers so this is perfect. So far you seem to be a singular English speaking perspective for young families. Thanks for the trip tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traveler,
    Thank you for the kind words. I hope you enjoy your trip back to Taiwan. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them in a comment, as I may know the answer but just haven't posted it up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there - I just found your blog while trying to research CNY events in Taipei. As a mother of two (8 and 6), it is awesome. Thank you for this great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  7. L. Rainbow, I'm happy to hear you find it useful! Please feel free to comment on anything you use from the site. Other people's reviews will help families, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! This is great. We would love to see more postings of children-oriented performances in the Taipei area... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Anonymous. I've been a bit swamped by kids and their homework. I hope to get some more things up for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Katrina,

    My husband, our four-month old daughter, and I really appreciate all the information in your blog. They are truly helpful!

    If you can, please include stuff about pediatrician, infant babysitting/daycare facilities, infant stores with good deals, and the likes.

    Happy rainy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tonie,

    The sun is shining, hooray! I'm glad you enjoy the blog. If you haven't visited already, go to www.parentpages.net. I think that discussion board is the best place to get up-to-date information about doctors and so on. It's a fantastic resource.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember this is a family-oriented site. Any comments deemed not suitable will be deleted.